Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Week 51

Yes, we somehow skipped some weeks in there.  Lloyd has written every week, so not sure where I went wrong.  But I figured I would recalibrate.  Next week is Lloyd's one year mark.  He's doing well and we miss him.  One more year to go!

Jason



Well, this week kind of sucked, I was pretty sick with the flu, so we couldn’t leave the house. So yeah. Not fun. 

The sister missionary, who fell down hard on her knee a month and a half ago, had an MRI. She has a torn ligament, don’t know which one, but they are going to try to do therapy, and if that doesn’t work, its surgery. And it’s funny that I called it, and her and her comp and my comp all believed me. They all asked me how I knew exactly how they would treat it, and I just replied (I watch a lot of sports. and my favorite teams always have someone injured. so I got that down pat"

Love you all, 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment