Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 52



WOOOO ONE YEAR ON THE MISSION AND 4TH OF JULY WOOOOOOO

I am gonna burn the heck outta that shirt on Thursday.

Well, this week I was contacting with my comp, and found a lady who said that it’s not right that we don’t believe in saints, as they have some kind of power. So, in response we shared a scripture in first Corinthians that says that we can’t worship anyone but god. She didn’t have a response. We have a meeting with her on Friday.

And today, we had a zone p day. We played soccer, and I played with the Latinos. We destroyed. It’s so much easier playing against gringos its crazy. It’s like they are moving in slow motion, it’s insane. I guess that is what happens when you only play against Latinos.

And I did nothing for Fourth of July, no one cares out here.

Oh, and my comp learned something this week. So, my comp has not been in the city, only the interior. And something that he learned this week is that the barbers who cut your hair will also sell you drugs. He learned this when some guy showed up to get his hair cut, but didn’t get his hair cut. Only gave the boss ten bucks, and the boss gave him a little bag, and that was it. And my comp was shocked. And where we are, that happens allllll the time.

Love you all,

Elder berg

No comments:

Post a Comment