Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 54



Interviews with president, and I asked him if I could train, and he said I was on the list!! The only bummer part is that its only four new elders, so the odds are a bit low, but hey, that’s life. And they are also all gringo. :(

My comp and I helped some people move houses this week, was pretty great! And by saying that I helped, I basically supervised and talked to people. Thank you arm!

My comp had to say goodbye to a lot of members this week, as he is probably getting transferred. So a lot of contacting, and a lot of contacting and a lot of saying goodbye. 

We did have a great few lessons with a family that are going to get baptized, it was awesome. We taught them about marriage, as they are not married, and it was fantastic. They are trying to get married, but both of them lost their IDs. So, in Panama, this means about 50 dollars and a lot of hassle to get new ones. So still waiting for that. But after they get them, it should go quickly. 

Love you all, 

Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment