Saturday, September 19, 2015

Week 62



A sister missionary in my area, we share a branch, starting bawling yesterday, after we had lunch. Her comp called me from her house, scared. So we ran over there, and I got presidents permission to enter the house, and then I talked to her for almost two hours, trying to calm her down and make her feel better. She said that she felt like Joseph Smith did before the first vision, like something was trying to destroy her. And so then I blessed the house, and did the hand to the square, did everything in the movie. And then I gave her a blessing, and then we blessed her comp as well. And then we went home, and I slept for 12 hours. Then I woke up today, and we did some stuff, went to lunch, and I still feel tired. 

And earlier, a few weeks ago, we gave a blessing to one of the Hermana missionaries’ investigators, a little child. The mom isn’t a member. The child had a lot of cysts on his hips, and would need a lot of surgery and therapy. So, they talked to the mom yesterday, and the child is fine! The doctors did another scan, and he doesn’t have anything! He will need a tiny bit of therapy, but no more surgery or anything. He is fine. 

Love you all, 

Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment