Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Week 60



Weeeelll, this week was a lot of nothing. 

On Tuesday, I had to go to the city, because on Wednesday I had to go to Costa Rica. So that was fun. 

On Thursday, I got a phone call from someone. 

"Hello?"

"Hi, it’s a member of the church who doesn’t go anymore. Can you give me the number of (member)?"

"Sure! What do you need?"

"Blessing of a dead person"

"... Here is the number"

"But, can we come visit you tomorrow?"

"I won’t be home, I will be in the city, but maybe"

So we went the next day, and we got to the house, and they just invited us in. I started asking what had happened, and the ladies husband had died the day before! And so we are talking to someone, and she gets a message from the lady who called me (who was not there, she was late) asking if we were there. it was pretty incredible, because we should have never even have been there, because we had about 3 appointments fall right before we got to her house, and we just decided on a whim to go and see if she was there. And then we shared a whole lesson about the plan of salvation with a bunch of people that were there with her, and basically none of them were members. It was awesome. 

And we got an investigator in church! Which was amazing. She had a great time. 

Love you all, 

Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment