Friday, August 21, 2015

Week 57



Just working hard, and I finally can trust my comp with teaching lessons, as to start out he didn’t know much. And my Zone Leaders, I hope they are joking, but they said I might become a DL next change. Hope they are joking. They usually are. And they were saying that I might even get up to a ZL. And this is the thing. I don’t want to do that. The only thing I wanted to do on the mission (besides baptize, duh) was to train. Done. Don’t want any more responsibility. But hey, if it comes, I will do it. Yay. 

This week was a lot of fun, a ton of lessons. We were teaching a family, just out contacting, and they invited us in, as they had talked to missionaries before. And we teach them lesson one, the restoration, and then we pull out the book of Mormon, and say we are going to gift one. and the dad was shocked, said that "the other ones only talked about the book of Mormon, but never even showed us one, let alone gift one!" so we are pretty excited for them. and we are finally finding some less actives in our area, and last night shared one of my favorite scriptures ever, 2 Nephi 26: 23-28. We were going to machete them for not going to church in years, but we just talked about love, and how the Lord is always waiting for us. And it was a super awesome lesson, the Spirit was really strong. 

Love you!

Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment