Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week 40


Well then. Well, I have changes. No idea where, but I know I have them. So it will be interesting to find out where I am going. Hope it’s somewhere good.

Well, this week was some of saying goodbye to a lot of people, as I am basically guaranteed to leave, so much time in one area is really rare. It is actually really hard. Not very fun.

However, I have learned that there are three things that taxis here are really good at:

·        They are really good at going very fast
·        They are really good at not getting into accidents for how fast they are going
·        They are REALLY REALLY REALLY good at alllllllllllllllllmost hitting a bunch of cars on the street, including pedestrians, dogs, and anything hittable. But just almost.
Today, we watched a movie called meet the Mormons, it was ok. I would recommend seeing it, was not too bad. 

And I will have much more next week, with a new comp and a new area!

Here's a picture of the Panama temple, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment