Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week 39



Que pedo locos.  Well, I think it is very safe to say that I now talk like a Latino. It is, after all, in my blood. I use their slang and words and all that fun stuff. It’s a lot of fun. it’s also hilarious because words that are normal in a country are swear words in another country, and with all the different countries represented in our zone, almost every p day someone thinks they have been insulted. It’s funny.

Well, this week was really boring, we basically just had a lot of investigators kinda blow us off, which happens. But it was still awesome.

And guys, I don’t care what kind of hole you guys are in, there is always help. Always. Please accept the help of your loved ones, if they are offering it. I am not saying this at anyone in specific, but one of our investigators always says that he will meet with us, and then is always too drunk or drugged to meet. And he wants to change, but always has an excuse. So just accept help.

Everything is possible with the lord, if he is our foundation and our hope. Helaman 5:12

Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment