Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week 35



Well, this week was kinda boring. I am staying in my area, and that means nine months by the end of the change, which is good, because we are going to do work and baptize. 

We met with our investigators, the kids, and their mom made us enchiladas from Nicaragua, which were AAAAAMAAAAAAZZZZZINGGGGG. They were like empanadas, but bigger, and filled with corn and meat and amazing deliciousness and it was AWESOME. I almost cried a little. My first non rice and chicken or spaghetti meal in a looong time. 

And i also got my hair cut. If you look up soccer players, its kinda like Ronaldos, but not nearly as awesome. I got the sides pretty short and left the top, so it looks kinda awesome.  I will take a picture later and send it. 

We met with our investigators and they are doing awesome, they are all progressing, and so we are happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment