Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Week 32 - Cost Rica



I went to Costa Rica and it was amazing. They had sidewalks. Side. Walks. Like, you could walk near the street and not die. It. Was. Incredible. And I was outside, in a suit jacket. And it was sunny. And not humid. And I was not sweating. Oh it was heaven. And it is green. The mountains aren’t covered in houses, because they are all national parks. And there is not a ton of trash on the side of the road. There was basically no trash on the side of the road. And people drove normally. They didn’t try to kill one another. They stayed in their lanes. Oh my word. Like, I didn’t feel afraid for my life in a car. And there was not a ton of pollution. It. Was. Awesome.  So yeah. And Costa Rica is going to open a new mission, and they are going to steal 30 missionaries from panama. So I volunteer as tribute, especially because I don’t have my visa. Send me please oh please. And the rice there has actual flavor, it was incredible. Like, I didn’t need to dump ketchup on it. Oh man. And there is actual customer service. Like, if you ask for something, they don’t ignore you and hate your soul. Costa Rica is the best. 

…and we had two baptisms this week, so that makes a total of six on the mish!!! woop woop!!

And here are some pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment