Sunday, March 27, 2016

March Madness



Go ducks!! (It’s March Madness!)*

I am still focusing on only the mission, but it’s easy to be distracted. But we have a lot of stuff to take care of, for example, we are going to meet really quickly right now with three companionships that are fighting, jaja. It’s hard, but it’s going well. Everything is all good. We are contacting and working our butts off.  All is good, I am loving the mission, only falta two more changes, and we are probably going to have two baptisms this week, so that will be awesome. 

Love,

Elder Berg

* Yes, I tell Lloyd about how the Ducks are doing.  Two years without sports is hard, so I keep him lightly updated.  Not too much so he doesn't focus, but just enough so he gets a little hometown stuff.  I have the Oregon Rose Bowl DVD ready for him to watch when he gets home.  Nothing better than watching Mariota crush FSU.  Over. and over.  and over.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment