Sunday, March 27, 2016

Dislocated Tendon



Well, we don’t really have any great stories, didn’t do much this week. We went to the hospital, because I thought that my wrist was dislocating. Well, they looked at it and did some more x rays, and decided that it is a tendon that is jumping the bone and making it all weird. So they said they don’t want to do a surgery right now, because any surgery they do to my wrist is going to restrict the movement. So they told me to wait three months and if it doesn’t go away then I should go back and figure out what to do. And we also went to the temple, it was pretty awesome. And then we just did a pday of our district, and we played a card game where if you lose you have to do a dare, and this time it was that we throw 40 water balloons at you. and it was hilarious, because I didn’t lose. So that was a good time. but yeah, my week was pretty boring, ha-ha. I am doing well, everything is good. Changes are next week, and I am scared for who is going to be my last comp, because I want someone cool, but all the ZLs right now are idiots except my comp and two others. So good times. jaja. 

No comments:

Post a Comment