Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 22



Well, last week of the change, so I get a new comp on Wednesday (happy dance of happiness). I would like to say thank you to all the people who wished me happy birthday.  I am now officially old. 20! ughhhhhhhh. 

My birthday was good, I went to a birthday party of a great family, and it was some other dudes birthday, and they were just like, JOINT BIRTHDAY PARTYYYY. And I was like, heck yaaaaaaaaaa. So it was good, tons of food and cake. Literally, there was a plastic tub of rice. Like, 40 pounds of rice, at least. They eat a lot of rice here.

We had a baptism this week, and the guy picked his cousin to do it, who is going on a mission in February. So while they were changing, I came in to the bathroom to check on them, and the cousin vomited. He was reallllllllly nervous. And then in the font, he said all the words, dipped him back, and barely got his back wet. So he had to do it again. He was so insanely nervous that it was funny. The guy who got baptized bore his testimony, and he had been fasting!! He also received the priesthood. But his cousin throwing up was absolutely hilarious. It was a good week. I hope you all have a wonderful week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment