Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 21



Well, this week was pretty good. We went on divisions on Tuesday, which is splits, and had divisions on Thursday, and on Saturday till today, because my comp is going to one of his old areas, and my comp right this second, ending in another hour, is one of the best friends of my first comp, and it’s awesome. He is hilarious. So we have had a great time. And this week, for Thanksgiving, we had a lot of chicken and rice, but one lady gave us ice cream, because she knew it was thanksgiving. So that was amazingly awesome.

And today, in turkey bowl panama 2014, it was a blast. I threw two touchdowns, caught another one, and was a lot of fun. But then one of the assistants stepped in a hole and destroyed his ankle, within 3 minutes it was bigger than a golf ball. So that was no fun. And played and destroyed in some basketball, which felt really really weird to play after only playing soccer for so long. But it was a good week, and soon I will be hitting my five month mark, it has flown by. I hope you all have a great and fantastic week!!

Con Amor, 

Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment