Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Week 17



Yay! Same area, so that is ok, and same comp, which kind of is ok. Well, this week was kind of bad. We had no success in anything Tuesday or Wednesday, except for a really good FHE. Basically those two days were just missing appointments and people not wanting to talk to us. So that was really fun. And then on Thursday, we have district meeting, and that was fun, got to hang out with my peeps. Then the rest of Thursday was ok, had I think one appointment of success. And then Friday was bad, no success. And then on Saturday we went with the Hermanas in our district to a few appointments, which was good, but it frustrates me because I want investigators as well as theirs. But then on Sunday we had really bad attendance, and only a FHE that was ok. So this week was just meh. I hope we can have a better one next week. I hope you all have a great and wonderful week!!
Con Amor,
Elder Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment